The image revolution is here... be a part of it.
- Researchers InfoTrends declared worldwide camera sales reached 53 million units sold in 2004 with a predicted growth of 15% for the following four years - reaching 82 million sales by 2008
- In 2006, Christie's beat its own record for an Irving Penn photograph: Harlequin Dress sold for $352,000
- Plus a new world auction record for William Klein: Smoke and Veil, Paris, 1958 at $144,000
- Phillips de Pury & Co. successfully auctioned Man Ray's 1926 Rayograph for $296,000
- Plus Mapplethorpe's 1987 image of the sun shining through the US flag closed at $100,800
If YOU want to speak to makers of photographs, buyers of cameras, collectors of images or anyone with a serious interest in the photographic image SPEAK TO PHOTOICON
From the Daguerrotype to the Manipulated Image
WE cover the essential art of our time – and the people who make it happen!
All rights reserved. Copyright©2013 Photoicon.