Creative all-rounders with radio triggering and computer control.
The Minicom moonlight is ideal as an introduction to the broncolor system or as a supplementary unit.
Minicom is the lightweight compact solution for photographers who already own broncolor equipment or want to move up to the broncolor system in the future. Minicom is available with or without RFS (Radio Frequency System) for remote control and triggering. Its high light output and compact format create new opportunities in the studio and on location. Minicom is compatible with broncolor power packs, so it’s ideal as a cost-effective additional light (or first purchase) for digital and analogue photography.
- High repetitive precision for digital imaging.
- Large control range of the flash energy.
- Flash release also possible via radio (optional) and infrared.
- Automatic flash release control.
- Illuminated silicone keyboard and LED-display resistant to dust and scratches.
- Additional flash sequences (flash series).
- Sensitivity of the photocell can be reduced.
- Automatic adaptation to the respective mains power.
- Dual voltage unit.
- Delivery of RFS version possible.