STUDIO SITGES, in the beautiful beach town of Sitges near Barcelona, has been selected to host the workshops in The Art of Nude Photography. Participants will enjoy an intense two and a half days program of seminars, demonstrations and practical photographic experience. Everyone will be able to create their own professional portfolio from the event – with the help of expert guidance and advice as required.
Everyone attending will have internationally acclaimed photographer PETTER HEGRE at their disposal for a whole two days. Each participant will have a dedicated time slot to work one-on-one with a model and their own personal photo assistant. And you keep the complete rights to use your works for your own promotion. Publish and sell as you wish. So your participation in this workshop could possibly make you a profit.
Absolute beginners will be as warmly welcomed as those with experience and technical skills. And don’t forget your camera as there will be photo opportunities you have never seen before! On special request you can shoot with the same camera Petter is using: Phase One 645DF P 65+… that is a blasting 60,5 megapixels files.
THIS IS INCLUDED:
• An opportunity to see a world-class
photographer at work.
• Close up view of what goes behind
the scenes in an erotic photo production.
• Nude models for you to photograph in a unique, professional, and fully equipped studio.
• Advice on how to build a career as a nude photographer.
• Tricks of the trade on how to find models and deal with them.
• Photo "jam-session". All participants shoot a "girl-on-girl" scene at the same time.
• Lighting control and effects. Learn how to make your models look their best.
• Hands on experience with Phase One's latest camera systems and digital backs.
• Digital workflow and post-production.
• Open forum; sit down with the master and ask all the questions on your mind.
• Hear the incredible inside story of the rise and success of Hegre-Art.com adventure.
• Get an insider's view on what it was like to work as an assistant at the Richard Avedon Studio in NYC.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the workshop which will show the topics covered. That will really impress on your CV.
All for only €1.750,00 (incl 18% vat) per person including welcome meal and two lunches.
Price excludes flights, transport and accommodation.
First come - first served and places are limited to 20. Contact us for more information or to sign up now! Available March 11-13 and May 6-8, 2011. Starting Friday at 18.00 to Sunday evening for both events.
There will be some late night slots to accommodate everyone getting their one-to-one photo-shoot.
And finally to add to all these attractions we have negotiated a very special deal for our participants with the 4**** Hotel Terramar. Only EUR65 per night in this beach front retro hotel a few minutes walk from Studio Sitges.